Below you will see a list of companies and their discount offers to active duty military personel and/or veterans. We will attempt to keep this updated with the latest information but be advised that lot of these offers are not advertised so the best bet would be to always ask if a business offers a discount to military and/or veterans.
- ASMBA: Armed Services Mutual Benefit Association – Membership in the non-profit association is free, and, when you join, you'll get $3,000 of free AD&D coverage.
- Build a Sign: Free banner and cards to support the troops.
- CoinsAndPins.com: 10 percent military discount on custom made products as long as the custom items are more than 60 percent military related
- FromYouFlowers.com: 20 percent discount when you order by phone at 1-800-838-8853.
- IAVA : IAVA, Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, is a veterans organization that looks to help take care of the newest generation of American veterans. They also are working with companies, such as JC Penney, to provide up to $200 in vouchers to certain retail stores.
- Sears: 20 percent off regularly priced tools and an extra 5 percent off on-sale tools with a valid military ID.
- SMARTBOX Portable Storage & Moving: Active duty military members can take $20 off their order with promo code MILOFF20.
- Spencer's Gifts: Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
- TurboTax: Active duty military are eligible to file federal tax returns for free through the Intuit Tax Freedom Project
- Walgreens: 10 percent with military ID every Tuesday
If you have any information about any additions or changes to the above list please help us maintain the accuracy of this by entering the changes in the comment section. Thanks John